INFORMATION ON STANDS AND CONTRACT TERMS
• Congress Centre of LNEC
Av. do Brasil, 101
2. AREA AND COST OF STANDS
• The Exhibition area will be by the main meeting points, just outside the auditorium. The stands border the way from the auditorium and the meeting rooms to the area where coffee will be served during the breaks.
9 m² (3m x 3m)
€ 1.000,00 (VAT included)
Cost of the stands includes:
• white walls held by grey aluminium profiles;
• pavement covered with grey carpetting;
• fascia 30 cm high with exhibitors name ( lettering in a single colour);
• 1 power outlet 220 Volt, 50 Hertz (2 pin plug);
• 5 light spots of 100 Watt each;
• 1 table;
• 2 chairs;
• 1 case with lock;
3. APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION
Each stand has an identification number, so that the Exhibitor may designate his preference on the registration form.
The final allocation of stands will be made taking into consideration both the Exhibitor’s preference and the date of payment. When bank transfer is used, a copy must also be enclosed.
A receipt and a confirmation letter will be sent to the Exhibitor following the reception of the payment.
4. SAFETY & LIABILITY
General safety services in the exhibition areas will be available during the Conference, however we cannot accept liability for property loss. We recommend that small equipments (portable PC’s, etc,) be locked in the stand whenever the exhibitor is absent.
When relevant, the Exhibitor must himself take an insurance cover and,
whenever importing goods from outside the EC boundaries, make his own provisions
for prompt customs clearance.
The Exhibitor will be liable for any damage done by his staff to the premises.
5. CLEANING SERVICES
Cleaning services will be provided during the Conference.
6. ELECTRICAL POWER
220V, 50Hz. 380V triphasic available on request.
7. OCCUPATION OF THE PREMISES
SETTING-UP: Stands will be delivered to Exhibitors fully mounted at 8.00am on Monday, May 05
REMOVAL: All exhibition material must be removed from the stands until 6.00pm on Wednesday, May 07
9. FURTHER INFORMATION
Any further information request should be addressed to the Organizing Committee or to:
LNEC – Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia CivilDIEAG – Apoio à Organização de Reuniões
Av. do Brasil, 101 – 1700-066 LISBOA - PORTUGAL
Phone + 351.218443483 - Fax + 351.218443014E-mail: email@example.com